- The MLS protocol, both theoretical and implementation-wise
- Private set intersection, particularly for contact discovery
- Anonymous credential systems with blacklisting
- Blind signature schemes
- Contributed to the spec of the HPKE hybrid encryption scheme, and wrote a mostly feature-complete Rust implementation.
- Contributed to the spec of the MLS protocol for end-to-end encrypted group messaging. I’ve also implemented some earlier drafts of the protocol.
- Did a year-long refactor of the Lol Haskell library for (ideal) lattice-based cryptography
Libraries’ Approaches to the Security of Public Computers — SOUPS 2020 5th Workshop on Inclusive Privacy and Security (program)